About the Market
Since 1999, CCAC has run an annual Arts Market in Loongana Park during the Cygnet Folk Festival. The Market provides an opportunity for local makers to sell their wares. The money raised through the Arts Market goes straight back into the community through supporting local Arts events, workshops and artists.
In 2015/2016 we were able to support the Happiness Film Project (Kickstart Arts) at Cygnet Primary School, Flickerfest, Handmade in Cygnet, the annual Mid-Winter Lantern Parade and Lantern-making workshops, Swansong Choir and Taketina Workshops and more!
The Arts Market gives priority to:
- Locally and regionally hand crafted or home-grown craft, art and produce.
- Good quality and innovative products supporting niche industries
- Locally prepared foods with local produce.
- Market stalls with a high quality and creative presentation.
- All packaging must be biodegradable or recyclable.
Market Opening Hours:
Saturday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Cygnet Folk Festival
12 -14 Jan, 2018
Market open Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th, Jan. 2018
Applications Are Open!
Please read the Arts Market Guidelines and follow the link to the application form